You have not viewed any products recently.
Step 1 Get a repair quote
Getting a repair cost quote is easy. You can search by device
, search by manufacturer
or search by problem
. If you have any questions about the quote please feel free to contact us online
or call us at 866.488.8227.
Step 2 Pack & Send
You can send your device directly to us or request a special protective package. If you would like to send your device to us please use these shipping instructions:
- Package your device securely in the box. Do not include any accessories unless they are related to the problem. Do not include batteries, power cords or memory cards. Our test labs have these.
- If your unit is under warranty, please include your proof of purchase.
- If you choose to ship with the US Post Office, please insure the package for the value of the device and ask that a signature be required.
- Include the packing slip, which you will fill out after you complete your repair transaction, in the package with your unit.
- Send the package to us at:
Tower Lane Business Park
1062 Tower Lane
Bensenville, Illinois 60106
If you would prefer, we can send you a special protective package
which will include information on what to send, a packing slip and return mailing label. You will be given the option to order the special protective package at the completion of your repair transaction.
Step 3 Receive & Repair
Once we receive your device we will begin repairing it immediately. Because of the large number of technicians we employ, exceptional parts inventory and efficient processing, we can repair many units within 3-5 days. Our Midwest location and close proximity to O’Hare International Airport enables us to ship quickly to anywhere in the country.
Step 4 Device is returned
We are so confident that your device will be working correctly when you receive it that we offer the Fixed Right Or It’s Free Guarantee
. This guarantee ensures that if you receive your unit from us and the problem has not been corrected we will refund the price, send UPS to pick up your unit, repair it at no cost and ship it back to you for free. In addition, United Camera warranties
its repairs for six months on conventional cameras and lenses, and 90 days on all other products.
*You must call 866.488.8227 within 5 business days of receiving your unit to notify us of the problem. If the problem continues after we have worked together to solve it, we will send a box to you to retrieve the unit. Upon verifying your claim, we will refund the cost of your repair and return it to you free of charge.